- Develop appreciation of cultural history, knowledge and values
- Reduce public misconceptions about cultural history, practices and traditions
- Reduce crime
- Provide economic opportunities for underprivileged individuals
- Provide a healthy space for individuals and families
- Provide community-based collaborations
- Increase awareness and value of cultural diversity and traditional practices.
- Promote healthy social interaction and maximize one’s social, emotional, physical and academic potential.
- Re-connect youth with a sense of place where they can build pride and self-identity.
- Appreciation and reintegration of cultural arts, music, games, and sports.
- Enable volunteers/donors to become invested in the UK knowing their gifts will provide high-quality support for the future of the youth.
- Help the youth see UK as a vital community asset worthy of their support, further connecting them to the community in which they live and an opportunity to change the world.